Sunday, March 28, 2010

Streeeetch

Lately I feel like the Lord is really stretching my faith. Waiting till the 11th hour to provide whatever is that we need at that moment. And now, for instance, I got my truck back, only to find out that the radiator is slowing starting to go bad. Right at the time that work is about to skyrocket. I wish I knew what the Lord has in store for me, but if I did, I wouldn't need to rely on Him. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28. "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philippians 4:6. So now we have a command from God NOT to worry. So if I worry than I'm sinning. I should just pray about all my problems and stress related things, and God will take care of them. Maybe not the way I want them taken care of, but He will ease my burden and make it bearable. "So do not be afraid; you are more valuable than many sparrows." Matthew 10:31. Our God is truly an awesome God! Amen!

No comments: