Sunday, May 2, 2010

Time flies when its recut season! Plus mystery picture contest!

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Grass cutting season has started and I have been pretty busy. Not a whole lot has happened since last I wrote. I am going hog hunting sometime this month! Yea!! Don't have all the details yet, I do know that we are going on a swamp buggy though! Really lookin foward to this! Anywho, the family is doin fine, gave Sam his summer haircut, his health is great, Ava is still a momma's girl, and the Mrs. and I are doing just great.

Over on the Mrs's blog, she has some "guess what this picture is, and win a prize" thing goin. So I'm gonna start one too. This will be a week long contest, with the winner recieving a uh...um... don't know yet. I gotta find something. Sooo the most accurate answer wins, and in case of a tie, Sam will draw a number for the winner!! Yea! Hooray!! Whoopie!!! So here's the pic...



Just leave your answer in the comment section for this post! Thanx all, and happy guessin!

This just in...... Prize update!! How about this great Star Wars collectors item. A Hamilton Plate Collectors series Emperor Palpatine from the Heros and Villians of Star Wars. You know, the ones that "Can be yours for just 2 easy payments of $300." I know, kinda lame, but the more people I get to my site, the better the prizes will be. Good luck all!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ummm...a hubcap?

Unknown said...

The support structure of a chair, table or something similar.